The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A friend and semi Pro photographer wanted to test out his new Camera using my Supra

DodgyRog

Had a friend wanting to have a play with a new camera he had got and his editing software as well a couple of weeks ago and he has just sent me through the photo's

So here's a few of the 80 odd he sent me, some have been played with quite a bit, but he is just starting to experiment with photoshop properly

These have obviously been down graded by Photobucket, the Hi-Res versions are much more impressive

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

There are some nice shots there certainly.

I think he needs to check all found the frame a little more before he presses the shutter.

What I mean is there are a few shots with trees and stuff growing out of the roof of the Supra. For me it kills the shots.

Also maybe he could isolate your car a bit more by using a shallow depth of field.

All in all a very good start :)

I think he needs to check all found the frame a little more before he presses the shutter.

What I mean is there are a few shots with trees and stuff growing out of the roof of the Supra. For me it kills the shots.

Also maybe he could isolate your car a bit more by using a shallow depth of field.

Some good advise from a pro ;)

Love your car Rog, it is stunning.

:dThanks for the nice comments all :cool:

lucky not to get muck all over your car, your photoshoot would have been nackered! :)

I always have cleaning clothes with me bud:d

I will pass on the info mate, although I have no idea what that bit means :blink:

He has reallly only done potrait stuff up until now in a studio, that's why he wanted to have a play and try it out on my Supra.

I am sure he will be happy for some advice, he acknowledges he is still learning:thumbs:

Some good advise from a pro ;)

I wish :)

:dThanks for the nice comments all :cool:

I always have cleaning clothes with me bud:d

I will pass on the info mate, although I have no idea what that bit means :blink:

He has reallly only done potrait stuff up until now in a studio, that's why he wanted to have a play and try it out on my Supra.

I am sure he will be happy for some advice, he acknowledges he is still learning:thumbs:

I'll dig out an example of what I mean by shallow depth of field Rog :)

I'll dig out an example of what I mean by shallow depth of field Rog :)

Cheers

some great pictures there mate, it looks stunning. I'm assuming from those pics you haven't lowered it yet?

No not lowered yet, need to save up some £'s, so I can afford the Geo set up and to pay BarneyBrendan to put the springs on

Some really nice pics there.

cars looking good bud!

What a beaut!

Nics pics mate

Thanks again, the comments are always really appreciated

Hopefully get it back to ShellShocked in January and then the bodywork will be finished, well unless Ibrar finishes his low level spoiler then it will need a quick trip back in as I intend to have the spoiler blended into the rear boot

After a bit of a clean up

I think this is my fav