The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gutted

DamanC

The Supra is gone :(

Mixed emotions really, I'm kinda pleased with the money I got but on the other hand feel like I have lost a leg or something.

7 Years is a long time to own a car and I do have a long list of cars to own, but I hope to venture back into the supra world one way or another. Not only are they fantastic cars and, for what they cost, offer unrivalled performance and looks, but the supra community is second to none. I have met some great people from here who I will continue to stay in contact with plus the forum is a hoot :D

So whilst the Supe has gone, hopefully (or not depending how you look at it ;)) I will stick around and be welcome to the meets and events.

Ooh, I've been to France..!!

Sorry she's gone Damo but all things come to an end. What's next?

H.

I'm 90% set on the 996 Turbo. Its now just a case of running around the country finding the one I want. I have a pretty good budget and, like the supra, I wont rush into it until I know I find the one I want.

Considered a GTR, 360 and a viper SRT-10 but the running costs, and to an extent, depreciation, put me off. A Gallardo is the other option but I think 60K on a car when I don't even own bricks and mortar would be a little daft. The Porka kinda seems the 'sensible' choice for now.

Thats pretty bad mate.

Sad times indeed. I've always liked your car. Shame to loose another supra to the frogs. :(

The Supra force will bring you back to the fold i'm sure. 7yrs of Supra ownership will guarantee that!

I hope so mate, even if its 'just' a drag or drift car. :)

Not good, either way nice car I'm sure he will take care of it.

That's my only hope. He said he will keep in contact and send lots of photos which is nice, but time will tell. The buyer was from Paris, which after my visit this year, can't be a nice place to drive.

Too 'slow' and don't lend themselves to being modified. Don't get me wrong, I love them but need to be 40 years older.

ooooh, a tape player :D[/QUO]

:eyebrows: - never seen one before then? Ive got loads of em (and Video tapes too :( )

VHS or Betamax? :D