The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any tips for 1st time attempt of body repair/filling hole in skirt

Lude

one of my side skirts have a crack, and a hole about the size of 50p in.

this is from where i have gone up on the curb, and come off at the wrong angle. :rolleyes:

it really bugs me as the whole car is gleaming and this skirt is letting it down.

rarther than buying a new one, im thinking just remove this one, filler and spray. i would be taking it to a shop to get it sprayed, as even though its a skirt, itl probably look absolutly crap if sprayed by me :p

so anyway its the 1st time ive ever done anything like this,

is it just pack the hole from the back with the net stuff, then filler from the front/back?

anyone recomend any products/kits?

just have stock skirt

lol yea threads are always better with pics :)

this is the only pic i have really, ive zoomed in to highlight wear it is, but this gives you an idea,

it doesnt look too bad in the pic, but in real life i know its there, and im sure its worse than this now as i tried cleaning it up and made the hole slightly bigger

and more recent

Edited by Lude (see edit history)