The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2012 - Ashford Travelodge 17th May

Branners

Dates are pretty much set in stone now for Dragonball 2012.

Friday 18th May to Sunday 20th May.

I would recommend booking in to the Ashford travelodge for the Thursday night as the Eurotunnel departure might be a 7am one...

I'm booked in to the Ashford Travelodge...who's with me!!

Just negotiating the price on the hotel. Looks like £85 return for the Eurotunnel, £50 per night for the hotel (2 nights so £100), £4 for the toll tunnel in Holland and then food, drink and fuel.

I will post full details shortly.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cancel it, whatever it is just cancel it.

I wish I could, but I promised Jen we could go to Florida in 2012 (due to me spending last years holiday funds on the Supe) and we are booked to fly on the Monday morning, we are actually taking my Mum and her Husband with us as well, so it would be a nightmare to try and reorganise, as well as losing a large chunk of change

I actually booked as late in May as we could, to try and get the chance of going on the Dragonball again, but will have to wait until 2013 I guess,

So where are we going in 2013:d

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Is that on Monday 21st May?

You could travel over on the Friday, spend the Saturday with us and drive straight back to the Eurotunnel on the Sunday, be back in the UK by about noon and home by around 5pm.....just saying like.

Do it! You will be buzzing!

Get all the logistics sorted out in advance so you guys return Sunday, sleep & then fly out Monday. Sorted. :D

Is that on Monday 21st May?

You could travel over on the Friday, spend the Saturday with us and drive straight back to the Eurotunnel on the Sunday, be back in the UK by about noon and home by around 5pm.....just saying like.

Do it! You will be buzzing!

Get all the logistics sorted out in advance so you guys return Sunday, sleep & then fly out Monday. Sorted. :D

It's not just the logistics, the money will be a major issue as well

We are going to Florida for 3 weeks this time, so can you imagine trying to get all that luggage in the Supe, it's just not going to happen this time and there's no way I would drive back to Devon and then pretty much turn around and drive back to Gatwick, it will be to much, it's just the way it is.

At least we will be missing it for a trip to Florida and not something crap

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

After seeing the dates, I'm in doubt as to whether I can fit this in. It's two weeks before I go Vegas... Sleep on it I think...

If you can't go but can afford it, and I can go but can't afford it, maybe we could do a deal. I was thinking that maybe you pay and I'll go as your stand in?

On a more serious note, we'd really like to do the dragonball in 2012. Money/time permitting. May is usually a pretty quiet month for us so should be good to go :)

I will probably be putting 20 spaces up for grabs, and will put 4 of those as non supras. Then if we fill up I will add some more spaces to the list and a few more will be for non-supras.

So any non-supras will need to get a wriggle on if they want to sign on once we have it all finalised.

Dates are pretty much set in stone now for Dragonball 2012.

Friday 18th May to Sunday 20th May.

I would recommend booking in to the Ashford travelodge for the Thursday night as the Eurotunnel departure might be a 7am one...

I'm booked in to the Ashford Travelodge...who's with me!!

Just negotiating the price on the hotel. Looks like £85 return for the Eurotunnel, £50 per night for the hotel (2 nights so £100), £4 for the toll tunnel in Holland and then food, drink and fuel.

I will post full details shortly.

All booked :D can't wait !!