The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got a couple of quick suspension questions

Si_s Supe

Just bought a complete set of KYB Gas-a-Just shocks fitted with Eibach Pro springs that have covered ~5000 ish miles. I wanted to use Eibach Pros but the shocks were a bonus really. My questions are:

1. Am I better off fitting the Eibachs to my yellow Bilsteins or are the KYBs a better setup?

2. How easy/difficult is it to remove/refit the legs? I guess actually unbolting them is easy enough, but do I need to remove any wishbones/other parts to manoeuvre the legs out and back in?? Also, I'll be doing it on the floor if that makes any difference.

there are some good shock swap guides on here............

The rears can be levered out pretty easily with no wishbone removal.

The fronts, I go with the removing the upper wishbone technique, others detach the rollbar drop links to give the clearance but the drop links can be a pain to undo.

I 'think' the bilsteins are considered a better option.......

No.7 is getting used but the tinkering is waiting for the christmas break and possibly even longer if the weather is harsh........too old to be clambering around on my back in near sub zero temperatures!