The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any one used this FMIC kit from the bay???

Supra N_A

now I kno ebay is a hit and miss but i did get my FMIC of ebay for my starlet turbo and the quality was excellent could not fault it at all so just wondering if any one has used these FMIC kits

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FMIC-TOYOTA-SUPRA-2JZGTE-FRONT-MOUNT-INTERCOOLER-KIT-/190462115173?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c586d3d65#ht_705wt_1037

looks like my starlet one like quality wise etc....also were is the BOV adapter???:Pling::Pling:

I wouldn't get an ebay one. but as to his feedback, almost 1300 sales and 13 complaints in a month is a 1% fail. I'm not sure if anyone else has met the general public but that sounds like a pretty good rate to me. Do something 100 times on your own without making a mistake is pretty easy, add another person into the equation and there are a lot more variables to consider.

I wouldn't get an ebay one. but as to his feedback, almost 1300 sales and 13 complaints in a month is a 1% fail. I'm not sure if anyone else has met the general public but that sounds like a pretty good rate to me. Do something 100 times on your own without making a mistake is pretty easy, add another person into the equation and there are a lot more variables to consider.

Plus 9 Neutral feedback. Its not the percentage i was refurring too anyway, its the content. Ignoring people trying to get into contact with you because you've made a mistake is no way to run a business. There's nothing worse than trying to get in touch with someone who is blatently avoiding responsibility. Also, more than one refer to him not knowing anything about his products.

Edited by SupraDan24 (see edit history)

The company selling the eBay one has their own website too. Search toyosports on google.

They have the bov adaptor on their website for £15 and a fitting kit for £12.

My friend recently fitted one to his supra and seems pretty pleased with it though the piping does require quite a bit of fab work.