The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings and Salutations

Guest Quinum

As my first post, I'd like to say hi to all the like minded individuals and Supra enthusiasts.

Though, I have secretly been a member for a while now, I have never posted. I have had my Supra TT (JSPEC RZ) for about a year now. It's been a hectic year for me, and I have been sorting a few things out; including parts for the car - which has not been cheap.

Moving along....

Here is a picture of the car as it is now :) (Taken on my IPhone)

I will upload more shortly. (After I give it a nice clean with this new DoDo Juice stuff)

What else? Mods...

DO LUCK Kit

Volk Rays GT-C Top Secret Gold Alloys

HKS Turbo Timer

Apexi Boost Gauge/Temp Gauge

Clutchmasters FX400 Clutch and Flywheel

HKS Downpipe

Jasma Exhaust? (Still needs to be changed)

HKS BOV

HKS Mushroom Intake

Recently fitted the Facelift Lights/Indicators from Whifbitz and HID kit from Knight Racer.

And if I have not mentioned...the names Michael :)

Welcome Michael. That's a pretty car you have there. Reminds me of what mine used to look like at one point.

Thank you. That's cool; do you have any pictures?

Welcome to the club, great first post.

Well they say first impressions count ;)

Welcome to the nuthouse!! Nice wheels.

Cheers, they were on there when I bought the car. I think they're quite rare!

hang on hang on hang on................have you got a trial rear on that car? that number plate rings a bell somehow

Haha intuitive or have you just been stalking me :eyebrows: Yes it is. You live in Surrey, I work there, so maybe you've seen me? The plate used to be in the window, actually it's back there now. (Bad self-tapping screw lol one side was hanging - so need to sort that out and put it back on properly)

Welcome mate, [MOD EDIT: REMOVED TXT SPK]

Nice looking Supra, not my taste but can see the attraction :)

And I'll +1 the great first post.

R.

btw You may get a survey sent to you to assess whether the welcome you received was up to standard, we have been slipping recently and we are making a concerted effort to get new members to get to at least 20 posts.

We will also be having words with Josh as he hasn't welcomed you yet either.

Edited by johnny g (see edit history)

It was a while ago now but it was this era:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/Gaz6002/London2.jpg

Man I miss that car.

Yeah that's a nice looking car mate. I like the original spoiler though. Where was that taken? What's the new era about? :cool:

This was my old car if anyone cares ahaha

Kind of miss it but the Supra is just something else. Everyday car it was great though. Didn't kill me on petrol :eyebrows:

Welcome to the club - nice looking car you have there. Volks wheels are lovely :)

I think so too. They're wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1s here. Unfortunately I ran over a nail. So I had to change them...Got Michelin Super Sports now. Ahhh there goes my Christmas present Coilovers.

Haha intuitive or have you just been stalking me :eyebrows: Yes it is. You live in Surrey, I work there, so maybe you've seen me? The plate used to be in the window, actually it's back there now. (Bad self-tapping screw lol one side was hanging - so need to sort that out and put it back on properly)

neither :D the car looks pretty cool mate :) oh yeah............why is it that ur wearing a beanie hat most of the time? :p