The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lancaster Insurance - Agreed value insurance

chazuk

Has anyone had any dealings with Lancaster Insurance if so how was it ? I am at that stage to start looking for an insurance company 1. To tell all my mods to without then asking for a obsense figure to just get rid of you and 2 one that will set an agreed value.

Quite surprised to see on their supra list GZ TWIN TURBO AERO MANUAL 93-97 :) so someone must of been there before .

Might be worth a call to Lynbrook as long as your mods list is not too long. They have just done agreed value on mine for £15 extra on top of the premium (£303.00). The car is insured for £8500.

Tel - 01277 206286.

H.

My car is pretty much stock with Stern 18" wheels and RS-R exhaust. If you have a large list of mods, they will probably tell you where to go. The policy is for 5K limited miles.

H.

Its still a good price for a tt , then again I haven’t asked how old you are ! . I think for me the main bits are long as they understand it’s a aero top , 6 speed conversion, single turbo conversion, big brakes, exhaust ,full leather ret rim and the car is mint having a full re-spray just do not want the hassle if something did happen then try and argue the fact it was worth £ and them brining up the( like for like )adverts of hard top tt's saying its only worth £

I will give them a ring tomorrow and post my findings

Its still a good price for a tt , then again I haven’t asked how old you are ! . I think for me the main bits are long as they understand it’s a aero top , 6 speed conversion, single turbo conversion, big brakes, exhaust ,full leather ret rim and the car is mint having a full re-spray just do not want the hassle if something did happen then try and argue the fact it was worth £ and them brining up the( like for like )adverts of hard top tt's saying its only worth £

I will give them a ring tomorrow and post my findings

I am 37 mate and I would imagine a single may be above where they would want to cover you. Lancaster, Adrian Flux, LWB, A plan may be better options for you. Do a search on insurance in thread titles and it should cough up a few possibilities. Be prepared to spend a lot of time on the phone though.

H.