The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what bodykit to go for

Guest rwd

I'v got a silver n/a auto at the moment but going to buy a black one soon. what's the best bodykit to go for?

i'v seen black ones with trial rear and they look pretty amazing. or are there any other kits which look better? any one got a do-luck front in black by any chance as i think do-luck trial combination looks pretty cool

LOTS of alternatives. It's your car, do what you think is best - it's what makes our cars unique :)

I have my doubts about a surpa being unique unless serious amount of time and money is spent on it. if a bodykit is bought off the shelf, there are going to be similar supras. I am planning a custom build for summer 2012 but until then, a decent bodykit would do :D

I have my doubts about a surpa being unique unless serious amount of time and money is spent on it. if a bodykit is bought off the shelf, there are going to be similar supras. I am planning a custom build for summer 2012 but until then, a decent bodykit would do :D

Remember it will be unique... just like everybody else's! :D

Personally not a fan of bodykit, also are you serious you choose your cars based on colour?

Remember it will be unique... just like everybody else's! :D

Personally not a fan of bodykit, also are you serious you choose your cars based on colour?

In prefacelift colours, i think black or red in good condition cant be matched! so yeah, i guess if i was to buy another prefacelift supra, it would be black or red

It's all subjective unfortunately. You can't say what suits black etc etc, as one persons idea of what suits is another persons idea of what looks absolutely horrendous.

Have a look around and see what YOU want and make it to suit. Don't follow the herd based on other peoples opinions, make your own opinion and go for it :)

The trouble is it's the same as asking us what you should eat for dinner tonight.

I would tell you to eat steak.

Scott would tell you to eat two steaks. In batter.

Geo would tell you to eat 6 portions of locusts and twigs.

Ed would tell you to have a salad.

But what will you like for dinner?

Perhaps some of the above?

Perhaps you'd enjoy some fish?

Maybe a cheeky portion of Tofu?

Hth.

The trouble is it's the same as asking us what you should eat for dinner tonight.

Hth.

let me elaborate on my opening posts. I asked "are there any other kits which look better". I never asked to be told what bodykit to get :) I was merely gauging public opinion

Hth.

I'm hungry now!