The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abused Supra for sale

Tyson

Wow came across this supra which a guy has spent 20 quid on have it mobbed over the past five years !! Five years of mobbing must have been hard on the supra but as if that wasn't enough he has covered in a bodykit made from baby cows :blink:

!!Caution!!

link contains scenes of bad punctuation and grammar that some viewers may find offensive.

LINK

Edited by Tyson
Changed deliberate mistake (see edit history)

£4k for those wheels? ermm............my oem 16s are worth in the region of £1,000 i guess. i am prepared to listen to reasonable offers :D:p

on a serious note, our council distributed brown "food recycling" baskets/buckets last year! i think those looks cooler than this supra!

Why is it you get people like this? It's a shocking advert, but then also his spelling is terrible. If you're that bad at spelling use a dictionary, spell checker or have someone look over the advert before posting it up. As it just makes you look a complete dunce!!

Car isn't exactly amazing either, 20k spent? My friend you were robbed!!

Edited by KamaSupra
I put your instead of you're :( (see edit history)