The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete 3.4 Stroker for sale on SF

Tee from China

May be of interest to someone about to 'do a stroker' over on SF one Ryan Woon - well respected Supra tuner over the pond has a complete 3.4 stroker long block for sale and is complete less the turbo/exhaust side and a bargain me thinks :eyebrows: anyway here the link for those who are members and the FS thread post for those who aren't! :rolleyes:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?655392-Titan-3.4L-Stroker-RMR-Intake-AEM-VWR-IC-Weldon-Full-Race-NX-Titan-Parts

Titan 3.4L Stroker, RMR Intake, AEM, VWR IC, Weldon, Full Race, NX, Titan Parts

-What is your First & Last name? RYAN WOON

-What is your email? [email protected]

I have a complete power train set-up for sale. This motor was in a customers street 6spd for less than 700 miles. It was a show car that we built. The motor compressions and leaks down perfect. Some of the parts for sale are from a different set-up but I'm selling this all as one package. Customer had two cars and this is a mix of parts off both cars that were sold as rollers.

Fully Built Long Block

3.4L Stroker

Crower Crank

1/2in Studs

Carillo H Beam Rods Carr Bolts

Billet Main Caps

All ARP Hardware

This is a street motor with no concrete

Titan Street/Race Head

1mm over valves

Full Ferrea components

HKS 272 Cams

Unorthodox Cam Gears

Unorthodox Pulleys

Alternator

Water Pump

Billet Tensioner

Idler

Boost Logic Crank Pulley

I will sell the long block all assembled together with oil pans, valve covers, the cams, all sensors, billet tensioner, alternator, oil pump, water pump etc. 100% complete ready to go for $18750. This is a steal of a deal. The new block would cost $13,500 plus $2000 for a core from Titan and the head is a $6800 Titan head plus $1000 for a core. $23,000 is what this set-up would cost you from Titan with NOTHING else, just the block done and head done. I will include thousands in extra parts with HKS Cams, Unorthodox Racing Cam Gears, URacing Pulleys, tensioner, crank pulley, oil pans, sensors, etc. There's probably at least $4000 in extra parts I'll leave on the motor if someone wants everything for $18750.

I'll leave the long block just like in the pics minus the turbo side and exhaust side all for $18750.

IMG1261.jpg

im sure you can get a 600 bhp supra for the amount of money he's asking for the kit.

Yes you can you can have mine for 14,000GBP! lol

In all fairness it looks and sounds like a good bit of kit and i can't wait to get my new supra together and try my stroker and see what all the fuss is about.

You'd definately need to get it all stripped down and checked at that price! Still alot of 'bang for your buck'

Why? Ryan is a respected tuner and tbh who are you going to get to strip it down? He probably wouldnt and I cant see the sense of wasting good money on refitting parts just in-case.

What if someone did do that and nothing was wrong? and again what would you think would be wrong anyway? you would have to pay for his time and money(if he even agreed) to do that - which he has already done once! Sure it a lot of money , but then its a lot of engine too.

Using your principal - would you expect a seller to strip down his 50k Ferrari or Porsche just to give you piece of mind?

With this engine all the hard work has been done - and not by some amateur unknown guy! This guy does this sort of work for a living!

In the race world engines around that sort of price and above would only sell straight from an accredited re-builder, or straight off an independent engine dyno. Or stripped for inspection.... My Mugen in my Lola F3000 was sold to me "running well with 1/3 of hours left". It actually cost another £20K to bring the engine up to snuff. A high end shiny engine can be just as much a scrapper inside as a dog of an engine from a scrap car. You need to be either very trusting or very careful. I AM NOT saying this isn't pro built, with all clearances correct, with all the bits in the ad suggests, balanced and set up, with loads of life left, it probably is, but who KNOWS? If it needs much work to freshen it up or put anything right, how far off building a new one would you be, cost wise? Caveat emptor.