The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help

Guest newsupra

Guest newsupra

hello everyone.

I am very happy to be part of the supra community you guys have.

I have a question which to be honest needs answering as quick as possible :rolleyes:

I dont have the budget for a twin turbo but have seen a non turbo which I very much like!! how much would it be to buy a single turbo and install it??

Any help will be very much appreciated.

thank you

Guest newsupra

also it has 188,000km which is 116,000miles.

is that to many miles to become the owner as i will be using the car daily and will easily have it for a long time?

If you want turbo power save up for a tt or a single. As an NA owner I have looked into this as well :) it's quite costly to do a turbo conversion. Having said that though there are a few NA-T build threads. Have a search and see. Milage wise you should have no worries providing servicing has been done regularly, and that the car has been looked after. Have a look at garage whifbitz for NA-T kit, there is a link to the website in the traders section. Either way you go you picked the right car! Happy hunting!