The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all im jay

jay200bhp

Boys and girls? just thought id say hello and introduce myself, having had a few supras ive been a member since 2007 but have just bought a single turbo from BAILEY

i will post a few pics up soon of how i want to progress the car,inc resprayed dash in gunmetal and a bit of wiring etc...

all the very best for christmas

jay

thanks mitchell9006 ;)

im loving getting my mark on it allready and andy built a lovely looking motor!

im looking to change the widened OEM wheels and tyres to if any one is interested andy can advise but id love a set of work emotion in px

wheels are running the 45 mm spacer on the rear and are all machined in aluminium look a lovely unit.... thoughts for the future

right best pay my membership ...

thanks for all the kind comments!

thanks mitchell9006 ;)

im loving getting my mark on it allready and andy built a lovely looking motor!

im looking to change the widened OEM wheels and tyres to if any one is interested andy can advise but id love a set of work emotion in px

wheels are running the 45 mm spacer on the rear and are all machined in aluminium look a lovely unit.... thoughts for the future

right best pay my membership ...

thanks for all the kind comments!

I may be interested in the wheels.

PM me a price :)

well fellas all of the dash panels are out of the car and sandblasted ready to be painted in gunmetal.heater control buttons and instrument lighting dim button re polished to mirror finish....i have made a tool to locate the defi link control in the din slot under the radio/cd and layed it up in prepreg this will go to the paint shop to be laquered....ive changed the pcv valve and have a few uninteresting bits like gold bolts from probolt to fit for the rocker /spark plug cover...

when i sell the banded wheels is anyone after a set?