The mkiv Supra Owners Club

knock knock

Guest rwd

hi fellas (and the odd female supra "owners")

hola from croydon, surrey

currently own a naturally aspirated automatic supra mkiv in silver. my joy and pride :D

are there any local meets in surrey (doubt there r gna be any during the extreme months of winter)

i will try to use complete words gaz :)

my supra is completely factory standard. no modifications whatsoever! the only aftermarket thing is door speakers and a kenwood usb mp3 player :S saving up for a twin turbo during summer 2012 :)

How do i add text below my name? e.g........Supra Gaz (stay low, move fast)? and how do i add signature below my posts?

p.s....damn it's hard to type complete workds :(

you need to become a member to have those things, all this and a wealth of knowledge is available to you for the modest sum of 10 pounds a year or for 30 pounds you can get a lifetime membership which is 10 years I believe.

Oh and welcome to the club. We love pictures here so get some up please :D

you need to become a member to have those things, all this and a wealth of knowledge is available to you for the modest sum of 10 pounds a year or for 30 pounds you can get a lifetime membership which is 10 years I believe.

Oh and welcome to the club. We love pictures here so get some up please :D

it's £30 for 20 years. im hoping for my "lieftime" to be a bit longer than that :p :D

just paid for it :)

Car looks nice mate. I was tempted to get a silver supra, the show the curves off realy well.

thanks :) i think the best colors to show curves on a supra are red and black. I think I am gonna buy a black supra sometimes soon and put trial bodykit on it (my favourite kit for a supra)

Hello mate, welcome to the club. Nice looking Supra.....Looks almost identical to mine apart from the aftermarket alloys ;-)

What wheels are they?

thanks simon

these are bk racing wheels