The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What spoiler to go for?

viper

Hi all,

iv recently finished my wide arched veilside black supra, very evil looking, its got a high roof oem spoiler on and did have a veilside spoiler on but it was just not my thing, so im running with no rear spoiler and feel it needs somethign there but im looking for somethign a bit diffrent.

Idealy id like an explosion spoiler but they seem to be like rocking horse poo.

so i need people opinions and advice as to what to go for.

also got a wanted thread so feel free to pm me if you have anything

but this thread is to help me decide

Thanks

ill try and get some pictures up as soon as i get a chance when the weather isnt so terrible.

tkddav3 i would love to buy an explosion spoiler but they are so exspensive or evan the abflug one but unless one comes up second hand i dont think i can afford it.

ill get some pictures up, but i think i might put the stock spoiler back on see how it looks.

Thanks guys

yeah my photography is pretty terrible.

think i might stick with the stock look.

The car going to the sprayer to be tidyed up and eventually im going to get it all blended in.

As for wider wheels i cant afford to buy a set of larger wheels at the moment but maybe in the future, the ones that are on it i quite like being genuian work split rims think ill get them painted black with the polished lip left alone.