The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello-Rally for heroes supra

franki

Well been checking out this forum for quite a while now. I bought my supra back in may its a auto tt. The stickers are for a rally im doin next year an this for promotion for that, so will be gettin takin off as soon as the rally is completed. Car is currently sat in the garage for the winter, whole interior has been removed, so i can either replace whats broken or clean it before putting it back in.

before stickers

after

the brown on the pipes is something the last owner put on to prevent them going furry over the winter, its gonna be a nightmare to remove.

Edited by franki (see edit history)

am afraid to say tony i defianlty wasnt but i know the guys you mean. The rally we are attempting next year is of the road variaty. An there are still spaces available, thankyou for all the welcomes.

I seen that show and hats off to the lads for the doing the challenge. Good luck with the rally Franki.