The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest aprilia57

Guest aprilia57

I have just purchased my first supra and luckily enough I purchased it from my brother (Jamil) who is also a member on this site. He has told me goof things about this forum so I hope it will be very useful. I used to own a 191bhp Renault Clio 172, which although the power figure is close to the supra 's n/a power, the supra seems all together different when you put your foot down, and the noise it makes compared to the clio is just awesome. It's funny because in the clio people on the road treat you badly but when you are in the supra people are in a hurry to get out of your way.

Thanks,

Sami:)

Guest aprilia57

I havent got pics at moment was planning to take some pictures today but was too dark to take any decent photos as I just spent some time cleaning the car, hopefully post some pics up next week depending on weather.

Guest aprilia57

Thanks for the comments. Just a question I am asking is the car has some nice ultralite wheels on but the have a bit of kerbing and corrosion on, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place in and around the Wiltshire area to get them sorted after the winter months?. Also there is a dent in the front bumper which I want to get fixed and sprayed, so names of a good bodyshop in the Wiltshire area?

Thanks for the comments. Just a question I am asking is the car has some nice ultralite wheels on but the have a bit of kerbing and corrosion on, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place in and around the Wiltshire area to get them sorted after the winter months?. Also there is a dent in the front bumper which I want to get fixed and sprayed, so names of a good bodyshop in the Wiltshire area?

for wheels ibrar at speedwells is your man, http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?224608-Wheel-repair-amp-refurbishment-powder-coating-services

he is located in west midlands though but you can always send them to him

welcome also :D