The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I am back this time with a white tiptronic supra TT :)

Supra N_A

hey

well i am back people I owned this before but was the N/A so went back to the starlet turbo but thought i needed a supra again :D:d

this was my Toyota Starlet Glanza V ep91 TDO4 turbo/1bar boost/EMU ecu/219BHP

well the starlet glanza is PROV sold so....

basically thought I needed a supra in my life again but this time a twin turbo so had a look around and got this immaculate white supra 98 spec facelift from JM imports(top lads) :D went to view it last week next couple days put a deposit on it had to be done! its super clean and completly stock which is what i wanted as i have LOTS of plans for this YES NEW WHEELS FIRST! :p

picked it up yesterday and had lot of fun driving it back power is immence pulls you right back in your seat! RWD+BOOST=FTW!

its running 310 BHP now at 06 bar of boost going for some big power with this but soon to be 400BHP :p

the dash and most of inside has been fully flocked what cost £1000s looks amazing pictures dont do justice :(

also private plate was included niceeeeeeee!

oh its tiptonic so its manual and auto the pedal shifting is brilliant so much fun..

part I love is it has a active spoiler at the front lip so can set it to auto which when going over a certian speed the spoiler activates and goes on show :)

any hoo here is some piccys...

Edited by Supra N_A (see edit history)

cheers for the welcome back!!

its great to be back in a supra like comfort is awesome altho its abit to quiet for me atm lol new exhaust system en route.....

can any one recommend me any wheels also tyres?? what size also is the best for the supra?? its on 16s atm... thinking 17s????

budget £700

If you're thinking about 17's all round, maybe you can find a nice set of 17's, get them refurbed and widened.

Well that is just an example, good luck with any route you take,

copy paste article,

Easy. Goto MKIV.com in the tech section, there is a write up on just that (move rear wheels to the front, widen the front wheels to 11.5"). Works like a charm. Good luck!

cp_supra_2.jpgsupra%20oem%20wheel%202.jpgsupra%20oem%20wheel%201.jpgsupra%20oem%20wheel%203.jpg

iirc the oem 17's are 17x9.5" for the rears and 17x8'' for the fronts.

For the stance in the above pictures, only the 17x8'' got widened to 11,5''.

For tire options i would suggest talking to someone who has more experience in tire choices,

I know there is a tire vs rim size calculator on the forum somewhere,,

I run 9J's up front with 245's and 10J's at the rear with 275's all are Bridgestone Potenza's RE050A.

cheers dude! :)

will 17x8.5 alloys with 205/40/17 be a good combo???

or 17x9.0 or the 17x9.5??

The stock sizes are 17x8.5 at the front with a 235/45 tire and 17x9.5 at the back with a 255/40 tire, I actually have some stock alloys for sale that are in need of a refurb ;)

The stock sizes are 17x8.5 at the front with a 235/45 tire and 17x9.5 at the back with a 255/40 tire, I actually have some stock alloys for sale that are in need of a refurb ;)

17" x 8" (50mm offset) for the fronts

17" x 9.5" (50mm offset) for the rears

http://www.mkiv.com/faq/faqtt.html#wheels&tires5

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?236446-Stock-UK-17s-sizes&highlight=stock+wheel+sizes