The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Knight Racer/Trials rear bumper

Dim Sum

After contacting a member about these bumpers recently, i have took up courage and brought one of these from knight Racer.

It arrived yesterday.

I'll be trial fitting it tomorrow, but the bumper itself seems solid and well made. Might need alot more of prep work than i originally thought.

imageimage

So far the horror story don't seen to be true, from what i have read online, and to be fair the customer service from them weren't too bad. I spoken to a guy named Albert Wong seems to know what his talking about.

On my old supra, I bought mine and had it fitted by KnightRacer.

Only asked them to fit but when i returned back from holiday and went to pick it up they had gone to the extra trouble and blended the sides. Looked much better and was a total bonus. Mine was one of the first to blended sowas a bit of an experiment.

So I had a great experience with mine and there service. :)

On my old supra, I bought mine and had it fitted by KnightRacer.

Only asked them to fit but when i returned back from holiday and went to pick it up they had gone to the extra trouble and blended the sides. Looked much better and was a total bonus. Mine was one of the first to blended sowas a bit of an experiment.

So I had a great experience with mine and there service. :)

Did you not have to respray it after? after they blended it?

Thanks for the positive comments about fitment just re-insurance that it fit on with little effort. Just wondering, on my supra above the rear spats it has the light reflector thingy, will the trials rear cover that or would it have to be filled?

ive got the trial rear on my supe, the previous owner fitted it and he left the rear quarte lights on so it look stock ;)

I bought a bunch of stuff, trial rear, TRD spoiler and Ridox side skirts and front. They did an excellent deal for the lot including carriage down to Rob Mitchell. Rob will tell you that he was happy with the trial rear fit (although not as happy as me), and would recommend knightracer.

OUCH ! Did they wrap it in gold plated paper !

Trust me when I saw the bill I rang them and then they explained the cost of bumper didn't include VAT and delivery. I was kind of shock they didn't tell me when I purchase the order on the phone. But I learnt a lesson, make sure i ask for every detail before I buy.

Edited by Dim Sum (see edit history)