The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Supra ( and a funny advert)

Paul Brown

Bit of a false start, but he got there in the end. :)

Just how you want to see your potential new car being treated :faint:

No worse that some of the videos that have been posted on here over the years. (granted, he shouldn't of switched it off right after)

All the guy needs is an army of fanbois, and he would fit right in. :rolleyes:

i can honestly say my car has never done that since new lol, i cant beleive that video i bet that cars falling apart for that price

How can you possibly say it has never done it? Just because the previous owner had reached the ripe old age of "50+"?

Are you saying that nobody over 50 drives a car fast, or acts like a loon, even once in a blue moon? :p

Maybe you should give it a go, you might like it. :)

What a nob cheese!! If someone really wants to treat their own car like that, it's their porogative but why would you think that's a 'plus' point to put in a for sale ad!?!? It seems all their cars get the same treatment looking at the YouTube channel!!

Don't deserve the keys to a nice car IMO.

It would be ideal to break!

As a UK spec, you'd get decent enough money back for the brakes immediately. Then there is the interior, bonnet with scoop, glass headlights, active spoiler, rear lights, hole-less rear bumper.

Those are the decent parts, never mind the extra for selling various other bits such as intact wings, suspension, front bumper, any engine components, shell etc.

Shame I'm a lowly student that doesn't have the time nor space to take it on for breaking. I probably would if I could though!