The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest Pughy

Hello there ladies and gentlemen.

Looking at getting a supra, some time soon, already found the buyers guide. Think i have finally found insurance im happy with, which is 1000 FC with bell on a tt with me being 22/23 with 5yrs no claims i dont think that is too bad?, wanted 1 for a while so i have sucked up the courage and decided ive got to do it :D.

Just wondering what are the limits on some of the oem parts as i haven't been able to find anything on that? e.g clutch, pistons etc etc.

Also what weekly/monthly meets are held near the midlands or do you just meet at the big events i.e jap show.

Thanks for the help.

will get some pics up as soon as i can get 1 :thumbs:

Rich

Welcome to the club!

Check with Bell if that's for an Import or a UK-spec would be a good bit of advice! There aren't too many UK-Spec cars around now but they are quite cheaper to insure than an import model, which I found out only after I had my heart set on an import years ago at 21 :)

OEM parts - on a stock TT they're pretty reliable for BPU - have a read of the guide.

Simon

Hello and welcome,

There will be no local/National meets till after christmas and to be honest near the end of Feb as most tuck their cars away for the winter of just drive them on nice days.

There is of course all the shows next year, Japfest etc owners club day at SantaPod and various local meets/Drag events. Keep looking in the Midlands section at the top of the forum page to see whats going on and where.

Good luck in purchasing your car, and do not buy on looks alone and use the buyers guide well

Scotty.