The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Winter comes....

Lacee

Yeah, would like one for mine also, any name tags on it?

Nice car btw.

Jamie PM DarronQ, he has a tailor made one for his red UK spec.

He put it on at the Bluewater meet, fitted like a glove, looked fantastic & feels very well made.

Nice car Lacee, I do like Supras in red, my old na was resprayed in red, but a few shades darker than 3L2, loved it. Where abouts in Hungary are you? i drive through a couple of times every year en route to Romania. I cross into Hungary at Hegyeshalom and exit between Nagylak and Szged at the newer crossing point, Cenad on the Rom side.

Nice car Lacee, I do like Supras in red, my old na was resprayed in red, but a few shades darker than 3L2, loved it. Where abouts in Hungary are you? i drive through a couple of times every year en route to Romania. I cross into Hungary at Hegyeshalom and exit between Nagylak and Szged at the newer crossing point, Cenad on the Rom side.

Thank you Shane. I also do like the color of the the car. I'm in Budapest. If you would like you can give me a call when you are here :D

Thank you Shane. I also do like the color of the the car. I'm in Budapest. If you would like you can give me a call when you are here :D
OK thanks, will keep your kind offer in mind, although I wont be passing again now until Spring. Usually, but not always, take the transit route around your city, M0 I think. Bit different now than it was when I first came to Hungary in 90, the motorway system has evolved so much and although so much quicker, I do miss all the small the picturesque towns and villages we used to drive through, although I cant believe the inhabitants miss the traffic!