The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Number 7

Scooter

Well the recent cheap NA auto I sold was due to the arrival of Supra number 7.

A rarely seen NA aerotop popped up locally and it looked the part on 19's and in Gunmetal. It had an alternator issue (swapped one in I had in the garage) and has a few blemishes but overall i'm happy. It's a far better looker IMO than the silver (never really been a fan if i'm honest) completely stock na that's just gone.

Couple of pics below with some 18's I have currently swapped on to sort out the 19's tyres (x3 are good Falken 452's but one rear is a total ditchfinder and seems to be loosing pressure).

Wrong time of year for this really but the mild November has seen it off already a few times and summer will roll round fairly quickly :)

NA pottering is suiting me fine right now..................with my track record it can't last but i'll try and get round to this time next year with it :D

aero.jpg

aero 2.jpg

cheers guys, the gunmetal is nice and it's caused quite a few positive comments from the 'non car' work people. Colour, facelift and the Aerotop swung it enough for me to change to essentially, performance wise, the exact same car (downgrade dynamically really with no LSD).

Only Black, (Early) Blue, Green, Quicksilver and Yellow to go? another 5 years or so should cover it :)

Seven, mate!

Ever thought you should maybe see somebody about your problem?? ;)

nah, loads of people swap their cars don't they! I'm just odd in that I nearly always get the same make and model :D

I don't seem to be able to settle on any one really, miss most of the old ones for different reasons but not gutted about letting them go.

There is a RSP TT6 on pistonheads but whilst the perfect spec combination for me i'm not willing to spend the £15K asking price! .......I may at times be rash and impulsive but my tight wad/value for money gene is always there with me :D