The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with thor delimiter and speedo converter

Caesard

Sorry in advance for asking a noob question, and yes I have sought for the answer here in the old threads to no avail. I just bought and am installing a thor delimiter in my 94 TT Auto. Also got one of those fancy glow dials to change the speedo reading from kilometers to miles. However, using the old diagram from Steve R's guide, the Speedo and the Odo did not work. Have changed the wires to the help guide supplied by Thor, and now my Odometer light goes off when I put on my headlights, making it impossible for me to calibrate whether the conversion went on fine, but is otherwise working, together with the Speedo. The odo light comes back when the headlights are off.

Can someone who has done this before tell me what to do to get my odometer light back. Or maybe provide an updated diagram from Steve R's thread, which he promised to do, but is nowhere to be found.