The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drag stance pics

Rob_Mitchell

Bought some Weld drag wheels and street/drag tyres but i would like to see some pics of different stances on a supra, just to refresh my mind and how high its going to look at the back :D

This is a bit of fun, im not planning on dragging it at every show but i just Love the drag look on the supra, it looks evil in my opinion.

pics please :search::)

Its hardly a subject for the Supra chat section Mitch but who am I to stand in the way of a blossoming flower.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/07/article-1211665-0650A34E000005DC-471_468x507.jpg

By the way, I only read the title of your thread as I'm a bit pushed for time today.

Kisses!

LMAO you had that coming Rob ! I take it their JamieP's you just bought, i would have bought them if i hadnt just bought a set of wheels from Driftworks.

Yeah you will have to jack the rear end right up to run them, they are dudes wheels and fitted his stock body car just fine, I use 30mm spacers when they are on my car.

Lots of drag wheel pictures in this thread.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?324616-Drag-Wheel-Tire-Setup-Thread-*PICS*

yeah thats the thread im looking at, some mental setups on there... they really love the drag supra scene, but they also have crazy power too.

Cheers JP, i did contact John and he was very helpful. Im going to crack on and get it running with Lee, then i think ill have a play next year with the new drag look

Took the spoiler and bumper off Amir's car today. I think the car looks awesome spoilerless (well, it looks flipin awesome anyway, but :) ) with the oem look and the carbon lip at the front it really suits it. Can understand he will need it for the top speed runs though