The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Hampshire

Guest melinamotor

Guest melinamotor

Forum looks good,

Considering a n/a auto at the moment, my days of hooning around are long gone. Always liked the Supra and a work colleague has given me the bug again. Anyway just saying hello.

Guest melinamotor

Cheers lads, Im from Basingstoke. Speed is low on my list of priorities these days unless at the track. Got banned back in 07 in a type r and was gutted I had to tell my kids I had been so irresponsible. My thing these days is detailing and having fun at legal speeds hence the auto is fine for me. My work colleague has a nice one of 16 UK Supras putting out silly power but he also has an auto for sale that has had a full respray and carries a years ticket. Im tempted to the point of joining this forum.

Cheers lads, Im from Basingstoke. Speed is low on my list of priorities these days unless at the track. Got banned back in 07 in a type r and was gutted I had to tell my kids I had been so irresponsible. My thing these days is detailing and having fun at legal speeds hence the auto is fine for me. My work colleague has a nice one of 16 UK Supras putting out silly power but he also has an auto for sale that has had a full respray and carries a years ticket. Im tempted to the point of joining this forum.

Welcome buddy. I live just down the road in Alton, you'll see some nice soops about in blazingstoke :)

Guest melinamotor
Welcome buddy. I live just down the road in Alton, you'll see some nice soops about in blazingstoke :)

Hey, I used to live in Holybourne before I met the missus.

Guest melinamotor
Greetings. Is your mate with the UK spec on the forum too?

I dont know to be honest, its a rare (16 made I believe) UK Top Secret fettled dark blue one pushing out silly horsepower, he's from Woking. Just had 5k's worth of brembo brakes put on it and loads of work under the bonnet.

I dont know to be honest, its a rare (16 made I believe) UK Top Secret fettled dark blue one pushing out silly horsepower, he's from Woking. Just had 5k's worth of brembo brakes put on it and loads of work under the bonnet.

I'm intrigued as I have never hear of these. Toyota did some TRD models but these are all imports.

Get some pictures and a spec list up.

Guest melinamotor
I'm intrigued as I have never hear of these. Toyota did some TRD models but these are all imports.

Get some pictures and a spec list up.

I know he bought it from one of the bosses at EA games in Woking, cost a fair bit. I need to speak to him soon anyway to have a good look at the auto he is selling. I know his car makes over 800bhp at the wheels on one bar boost which is impressive and he leaves black marks on the road in every gear if he chooses. Too much for me though I wouldnt last five minutes in it!

I swear i've seen your car before too, not from SW Surrey are you?

Guest melinamotor

Mwilkinson..I was born in Guildford mate, lived in Elstead until about 20, had granparents in Churt, moved to the Alton area now Basingstoke. I have a few mates in Haslemere I visit from time to time. Always look out for Supras when out and about, saw one like yours quite a while back driving down Wey hill could have been over a year I'm pushing 40 now so time moves fast and the brain takes time to catch up :)

Good luck with the engine build mate.

Mwilkinson..I was born in Guildford mate, lived in Elstead until about 20, had granparents in Churt, moved to the Alton area now Basingstoke. I have a few mates in Haslemere I visit from time to time. Always look out for Supras when out and about, saw one like yours quite a while back driving down Wey hill could have been over a year I'm pushing 40 now so time moves fast and the brain takes time to catch up :)

Good luck with the engine build mate.

I'm the only one with my colour and bodykit in the area so was likely me. I have a mate up Woolmer Hill who also has a Supra. He's a member on here too. Might see you about one day when you get yourself a nice Supra ;)