The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which plate is better ??

neil

hi as title says i want some imput on thes to privet plates as i dont no wich one is better

"Hi, as the title says. I want some input on these two private plates as I don't know which one is better."

There you go. Copy and paste the correctly written statement and post it into your original post. No one will know.

FWIW, D3 Supe would be the more attractive. Although you think I may be having a go at you about your spelling (I suppose I am). The forum standards are beginning to worry me as it is becoming increasingly difficult to understand peoples posts. Please take it as help and not having a go.

H.

The forum standards are beginning to worry me as it is becoming increasingly difficult to understand peoples posts.

Sadly, you're right - and with the price of the car dropping, it's not going to get any better - which is why I'm more than likely going to complete my project and sell in 2012.

Edited by johnny g (see edit history)

Sadly, you're right - and with the price of the car dropping, it's not going to get any better - which is why I'm more than likely complete my project and sell in 2012.

It's sad but I semi decided the other day that Dragonaball 2012 will probably be one of the last major outings in the Supe. We will probably let her go before the end of next summer. Forum standards are one of the main reasons for this, although it's perfectly reasonable to own a car without being a member of the club. I just don't think it would be the same.

H.

Come on guys, less of the winter blues.

These kind of threads happen every year with the older members. I remember joining in 2006 and reading threads like this where the members back then were complaining of slipping standards, the end of the world etc.... It's 2011 and the forum is still here and the Supra is still going strong. In fact there have never been so many high spec Supras.

Edit - Back on track. D3 SUP is the best out of the two.

I have an issue eith poor spelling

:rolleyes: :D

I don't really understand how anyone would sell their car, or even think about it based on poor spelling on the owners forum :search:

Even if it came to a point where the majority of people who have a supra were like the infamous G6 supra, it still wouldn't change my opinion of the car. People should know its not the car that's the problem. Its the driver :)

Anyway, as the rest have said. D3 SUP...

Edited by RCK10 (see edit history)

Funnily enough, I came across 'D2 SUP' the other day as its currently available on 'Registration Transfers'.

I would nominate 'D3 SUP' from the options you have provided, and my reason for preferring that number plate is purely down to it being much smaller.