The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possibly a silly Top Secret GT300 kit question

James

I have always loved the GT300 kit and dream of the thought of having one some day (I also think this with a full Ridox kit and also an HKS Kansai splitter with CCWs, but those are beyond the point :p ).

What I am curious about is:

Parts of the GT300 kit such as the sideskirts - are they just the regular Top Secret skirts which many stock body Supras wear? I was thinking that it could be a cool little gradual process to add the little bits that are compatible on the car 'as is' which are then integrated into the widebody kit once the arches are in place :)

If anyone has any insight into this then that would be great! Also a list of the required parts to complete the kit? I've seen things mentioned such as garnishes and inner wings and was curious as to pictures of the separate sections? Just to be sure!

Cheers :)

Oh I know that, I was just meaning pretty much skirts, diffuser and bonnet to be honest! The skirts - as they would bolt on to the car as it stands now - would be easily removed. It would be so that the car could undergo little changes in the meanwhile, though comprising of things which would then be utilised down the line with the GT300 parts! That way, I'd get to modify as I go without buying anything I'd then get rid of again! :)