The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Local meets

Si_s Supe

Hmmm, yea I'd seen this but nothing much goes on in there and since the forum description says:

"Major events with a high club presence. For smaller events and local meets please use the forums below."

I was thinking more along the lines of a little get together at a pub somewhere one evening. Preferably along a nice driving road / route. A bit like the PistonHeads lot do. (Pub Club etc.)

I'm in Waterlooville. How about you?? There's a nice pub on the A32/A272 cross road in West Meon called the...err...West Meon!! (originality at its best!) PistonHeads regularly hold meets there so this could be a potential venue. Lovely surrounding roads for a hoon too. If we can get an idea of numbers, I'm happy to arrange something somewhere. Maybe even make it a regular thing if it's a success!

I'm in Stubbington near Fareham, no problem mate, there are a few Supras in the area, TT Paul being one, he is in Portchester.

Your car looks stunning mate! The photos in your garage were taken on Portsdown Hill I presume? Wheels look similar to the ones on the Bentley Continental!! Nice!!