The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clutch ordered... wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Scott

Just got off the phone with Sean at Titan, RPS Billet CC now on order!!

Can't wait, it's the last major component I need to get my conversion done. Just a case of gathering in smaller bits and bobs, getting some welding done and finding time to get it all together. The fact that I'll have most of the parts within my grasp will make all the difference :D

Good choice, ive just changed to a RPS CC triple, im very much looking forward to driving it later in the week.

Reading the comments on SF they are very different to drive, be good to hear what you make of it.

Do you think your twin was at its limit?

Reading the comments on SF they are very different to drive, be good to hear what you make of it.

Do you think your twin was at its limit?

Lee said it feels a little stiffer but aside from that its much the same.

I bought the triple so i had a back up clutch for if mine failed when drag racing next year, i snapped the bearing carrier a few weeks back so while the box was out to change that i decided to fit the new clutch.

what % compared to stock for the pedal pressure bud? might get a shot of yours once its done, as i hate the living day lights out of mine. :(

It's around about stock bud. That's the joy of having a twin plate, less pressure required due to the increased friction surface.

Lee said it feels a little stiffer but aside from that its much the same.

I bought the triple so i had a back up clutch for if mine failed when drag racing next year, i snapped the bearing carrier a few weeks back so while the box was out to change that i decided to fit the new clutch.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/0aec8edb.jpg

Wow, didn't go by half did it.

Just got off the phone with Sean at Titan, RPS Billet CC now on order!!

Can't wait, it's the last major component I need to get my conversion done. Just a case of gathering in smaller bits and bobs, getting some welding done and finding time to get it all together. The fact that I'll have most of the parts within my grasp will make all the difference :D

Wow nice, not a cheap single convertion. Going to be awsome!!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=57.729307,11.786237

I think I'll be going with one of those as well now, Scott. Will be getting my new setup (re)mapped on the current RPS Street 6, the swap them over, run the new clutch in then go for all out :D

What changed your mind?

Not sure if the offer is still on but I saved a fair whack with the Black Friday sale from Titan :)

What changed your mind?

Not sure if the offer is still on but I saved a fair whack with the Black Friday sale from Titan :)

A chat with Sean @ Titan :)

Yea, spoke to about BF prices. I've just bought a few things off them, including a new VVTi intake cam - which has a delay on it - but won't hold up my new build :D