The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice rear end

Tee from China

I have to say personally that I dislike the trend for an oversized ugly "rice can" rear silencer hanging out at an angle looking like the wrong silencer has been bodged on to fit from a truck and really shouts "boy racer" to me and so this rather nice Supra- albeit in Speed Yellow looks rather tasteful and modern plus using OE parts(Lexus unfortunately) apparently took 72 hours in the bodyshop to achieve:innocent:

Not too keen on that, as johnny said, maybe too blended.

Hadn't actually noticed that before! But then again, ive always been a sucker for an ample bottom, so hadn't look passed this supe's maaaassssiiiivvveeee rear end. :innocent:

Seriously... Have you read your username out loud? As one word.. :p

Had this discussion lately at work, my collegue is all about mercedes and their nice straight exhausts he was talking about,

well my hks titanium racing which comes out of the back slightly in an angle, and he said,

the lines of the supra are very nice and smooth why do people put an exhaust on it which doesnt come out straight, like most cars.

I was trying to explain that it is wat it is and that it is the style and design of these exhausts that they come out within a certain angle.

Like the boost logic full 4'' system, or 4''HKS titanium. :)