The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I have a Supra again :-)

fri3ndly

Today I bought myself a new Supra - an auto twin turbo again but totally stock and only 27k miles on the clock ;) The previous owner was rather wealthy and has owned her since import in 98 doing a mere 400-500 miles per year (as had other cars in the garage too).

Pics:

Screen shot 2011-11-27 at 15.07.31.jpgScreen shot 2011-11-27 at 15.07.24.jpgScreen shot 2011-11-27 at 15.08.03.jpg

Christmas has come early for me :)

Thanks

I haven't got any major plans although I would like to get some new wheels in the new year and possibly a new air filter, exhaust, would feel a little bad about modding it after all these years of being stock though. Other than that I just want to upgrade lights to facelifts and keep it looking smart.

27k...where does everyone find these low mileage cars!? I though mine was good at 43k miles!?:blink:

to be fair its been for sale for at least a year all you got to do is look on auto trader. :p infact i even posted it on the very site a while back.

welcome back the car looks lovely i considered purchasing it myself a while back, its looks very very nice.

27k...where does everyone find these low mileage cars!? I though mine was good at 43k miles!?:blink:

Tell me about it, when I was looking for mine it's was all in th 40/50/60k .. I got mine at 47k and I thought that was low

Nice find mate, I agree, try to keep her stock mate

Apart from

Exhaust

Air filter

Coil overs

Tell me about it, when I was looking for mine it's was all in th 40/50/60k .. I got mine at 47k and I thought that was low

Nice find mate, I agree, try to keep her stock mate

Apart from

Exhaust

Air filter

Coil overs

you prefer the stock look do you? lol

Lol

I like to do the odd modd sometimes Lol

If I ever got another Supra I will leave it stock, at least the body anyways...love my car to bits but I don't think I would go full out again

Just had a look at your garage - very nice. I think I will find it hard not to get carried away but will keep stock for the time being

Welcome back! Be careful when doing 3 point turns as you know what happened last time!

I know mate - won't be visiting Southend in a hurry again. Will have to catch up soon