The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anthracite metallic supra staggered alloys???

l.chris97

hi guys, i've searched a load of sites on the internet for pictures of an anthracite metallic supra on aftermarket alloys but there few and far between, i'm running

stock uk 17's on my rz at the min ,

really want a set of staggered gs300 rims and when i have the cash and if their's a set available i'll def go with them, but again there hard to find now in decent condition.

any1 got any suggestions on a nice set of staggered rims ( poss in the same widths as the gs rims,think its 9 front and 10 rear ) that will look well an be in the proper offset to fit without having to mod the arches.

willing to go as far as 13 or 14 hundred quid on the rim set, when the comes available to me.

any help or pics would be much appreciated.

These are only around that money brand new from Lexus arent they ?

my local lexus garage told me that those rims aren't available anymore dunk, if they were i'd def be interested in a new set of diamond cuts, there amazing on the supra imo, and plus i think they would lift the whole car with the msb been a dark colour i think it will need a bright(ish) rim to bring out the best in it