The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exterior logo/emblem kit for toyota supra.

Mario

I am in the need of a set of supra turbo logos for my car,

Is there anyone in the UK who is willing to and is able to provide me with the logo kit i'm after.

I prefer a genuine kit, like the one mvp sells, but have zero expierience with this trader.

And need it within a certain time (within 3 weeks:))

Should i order them with mvp?To_Badges350.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

75314-14010 Front Toyota Badge

75471-14010 Rear Toyota Badge

75442-14280 Rear Supra Badge

75443-14080 Rear Turbo Badge

Hi guys, little bit of a dilemma, all the partnumbers described as above were ordered by a local toyota dealer,

now everything is included but not the badge i was after,:(

Front toyota badge is received, rear toyota badge is received, the rear supra logo is received, but the supra turbo logo wasn't included.

I was told all the numbers were shown at toyota,

I need one, pritty pritty pleasy:)

Anyone in the UK sells them, or is sure can get this logo for me, please let me know.Thanks382731_189362074485634_100002355281808_399855_1708205297_n.jpg

not sure if i like the look, i mean just the supra badge looks nice, the badge i would had thought they should have done is SUPRA(left) TWINTURBO(right).

i live next door to an automotive graphics designer, i could give him any design and i would think he could make them easy

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

not sure if i like the look, i mean just the supra badge looks nice, the badge i would had thought they should have done is SUPRA(left) TWINTURBO(right).

i live next door to an automotive graphics designer, i could give him any design and i would think he could make them easy

Thanks, but that would be an custom made emblem, i prefer it genuine, i will keep it in remind.

same here, i like original myself

There is always MVP that does sell the emblem kit, but went for the toyota dealer first, but the one emblem i wanted so badly wasn't included, i already see it happening i will end up buying them from MVP and end up with some duplicate badges which i have no need for.:(

Only the US Supras had the 'turbo' badge, your local Toyota dealer should be able to order for you but the part number will only appear on the US version of the Toyota EPC

That should be the reason it wasn't included, will have a chat with the local Toyota dealer tomorrow again. Do you think that they can acces the US version of the epc?

• 3 weeks later...

Received the turbo badge last week which I ordered from Suprasport, not the one from MVP, the turbo badge from MVP is still on it's way;).

Just to let you know the genuine toyota turbo badge I received has an different part number as what I expected.

75443-14080 Rear Turbo Badge ''75443-14180''

04012012043.jpg