The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parry10 loom tuck and fuse box hide

Rob_Mitchell

loom tucks and fuse box relocations now available as a service through us. Seems to be a new craze and after doing mine, i think its only right to add it too my list of new things im doing.

The conversion will include all nessessary wires extended- soldered- shrink wrapped and wrapped in high quality tape.

fuse box will be located under the headlight, the fuse box bottom cut off and plastic welded and sealed and then mounted with a custom bracket to secure it perfectly under the headlight for easy access once the light is removed.

As alot of you know who have seen my work, im a perfectionist and i treat every car as if its my own and i will add little touches to give the bays a bit of a twist and to make them different from others.Some pics of the loom tuck on my Single turbo build.

attachment.php?attachmentid=142054&stc=1&d=1321899963

Chris dropped the supra off today so i can work my magic and hide a few things from under the bonnet. This is my first TT tuck and hide and i have some neat ideas.

The battery and washer bottle are in the boot. Should look good once i have finished with it.

quick pic before i remove anyore from the bay.

attachment.php?attachmentid=142046&stc=1&d=1321881449

DSC01546.jpg

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays efforts

Loom is routed nice, and wires are ready for extending. I have gave the bay a good degrease and its not come up too bad but ill use some compound to get it up even better. Im only being paid to do the light loom and fuse box but i really couldnt help myself and i have started cleaning bits up around the engine.

Ill carry on cleaning tonight and tomorrow ill get some of the wires extended and i might muck around with the fuse box bracket, but im in no rush.

attachment.php?attachmentid=142076&stc=1&d=1321976229

attachment.php?attachmentid=142077&stc=1&d=1321976229

attachment.php?attachmentid=142078&stc=1&d=1321976229

attachment.php?attachmentid=142079&stc=1&d=1321976229

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01552.jpg

Looking alot better already Rob your making good progress very fast but as you say there is no rush.

Im only being paid to do the light loom and fuse box but i really couldnt help myself and i have started cleaning bits up around the engine - Thanks Rob is good to see how much effort you are putting in and treating the car as if it was your own

Rob, in the first photo where you have removed the loom that comes through the inner wing hole..... how did you remove that? On my car it runs underneath the AC radiator, not really followed it into the cabin. Can it be unplugged through the firewall or something?

cheers

Rob, in the first photo where you have removed the loom that comes through the inner wing hole..... how did you remove that? On my car it runs underneath the AC radiator, not really followed it into the cabin. Can it be unplugged through the firewall or something?

cheers

not too sure what bit you mean scott mate.

attachment.php?attachmentid=142089&stc=1&d=1321993156

That bit there bud. On my car it splits 3 ways IIRC. One part of the loom goes up to the ABS, part of it goes round under the headlight and under the top of the aircon rad and it makes its way into that hole, along the inner wing and into the firewall via a grommet IIRC.

I couldn't see any way of getting it totally out of the way without cutting lots of wires.

Cheers

DSC01548.jpg