The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice on Bride Seat

Jellybean

looks nice, but i would make sure they are genuine,

think there were a few copies around online last year

All you can do is take them at there word, but I am trying to get him to throw in a seat rail with it; just between two minds as the car is going off the road in 10 days for the Winter! Plus could I souce a 2nd one in a few months?

I recently bought a damn sexy pair of red BRIDE low max in red with the carbon kevlar backs, they make me soooo happy. Im putting together the rails for them at the moment. They are a deep fairly tight seat so if your a big fatty, dont buy them.

What colour did you get?

I recently bought a damn sexy pair of red BRIDE low max in red with the carbon kevlar backs, they make me soooo happy. Im putting together the rails for them at the moment. They are a deep fairly tight seat so if your a big fatty, dont buy them.
sat in replicas, too narrow for me , you really need to be a tiny Japan to fit in them

The Evo seats are the job Carlo , can't go wrong for the price either . Whats the crack with the rails though ?

JapPerformance want 280 for a 2nd hand bride set, Joe over here can fabricate them for 200 but Dominic said he normally gets the OEM rails , cuts them up ,spends some time getting them to fit and them welds them

Just a bit concerned how the seat will fit, I seen one or two Supra's now with Sparco's and Recaros but they are sitting fair too high , hitting the roof. It looks crap, might take the safe bet and get the Brides

Not too sure!

Monsweens!!

Corsa vxr seats are the same as the audi if you can find them in the full leather option .

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae40/slutdog69/KGrHqRioE4r8i7UbBOTtVyeMU48_12.jpg

Not quite. While the Corsa seats are the same model of Recaro (though I'm not sure if the RS4 have a tilt lever?) the leather on the RS4 seats is much nicer than the Corsa ones.

The Evo seats are the job Carlo , can't go wrong for the price either . Whats the crack with the rails though ?

Forgot about these too Mark, new 200 euro delivered, need to get sliders though

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/RECARO-BRIDE-SPARCO-MOMO-seat-mount-Toyota-Supra-/130467177153?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e607322c1

Link to thread about them

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?228248-Anyone-used-KW-Auto-parts-Seat-rails/page2&highlight=seat+rails

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)