The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra 3.0 non turbo

Guest PhillRC

Guest PhillRC

thinking of buying a non turbo supra 1993

what is needed to drop the turbo engine in ?

can i use the same gearbox engine loom ?

sorry if its been coverd loads im new to the site :D

thanks

Phill

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnSupra1

Don't Bother Buying NA, if are you going to put TT engine in, Cost £1500 engine alone and labour fitting. Sound waste of money if you convert it

Buy Nice TT, It save Twice

For that power a NA-T will see you there. But cost you the conversion. Even fitting yourself... But a TT should be good for it.just have to pay that little bit more.& if you get bored, BPU it ;) lots of pro's & con's either way. Just depends what you want& what suits you :)

And if I remember when I was going to insure my car originally the Turbo option was cheaper?! Not sure if this was the same for anyone else???

For that power a NA-T will see you there. But cost you the conversion. Even fitting yourself... But a TT should be good for it.just have to pay that little bit more.& if you get bored, BPU it ;) lots of pro's & con's either way. Just depends what you want& what suits you :)

And if I remember when I was going to insure my car originally the Turbo option was cheaper?! Not sure if this was the same for anyone else???

The price was the same for me,NA,TT and the same for a skyline for some reason,but a uk tt was more?