The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks Ryan

DARETT

Just a big thanks to Ryan.G for mapping my car on the Motec and making it run like a dream on pump fuel.

We had some breakup at high boost so could only push it to 25psi but the spool is now almost instant on the road.

Previously it made 1167whp @ 36 psu on race and this time made 934whp at 25psi on pump.

I'm sure if Ryan looked at the race map it would have been closer to 1200 and 1000hp by 5k. The guy Is a magician.

Anyone Thinking about getting Ryan to map their car would definitely benefit.

Only downside was I missed out on a ride in the GTR!

Edited by DARETT (see edit history)

You going to see what it will make on pump fuel when the missfire is sorted mate? I'm glad these high comp engines are putting down good power on pump, will raise mine if i have to build another engine.

I reckon it won't make much over 1000 atw on this turbo as we can't push too much boost on the higher comp. It started missing at 1.9, but at 1.8 its perfectly fine on the road for now. I got another turbo planned for the new year so may just wait until then before Ryan works on it again.

Nice figures mate :thumbs:

Cheers bud :)