The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sort of new member!

DannyM

Well i signed up to here a year ago and have been constantly just looking at supras lol! Its a car i have always wanted to own since i started in the jap scene!

I am 22! and should be picking up my supra on thursday :) I just sold my car which was hard to do seen as i have done so much to her but hey i am moving on to better and bigger things (thats what i kept telling myself as it drove away!!)

Anyway my last car was a 1996 toyota glanza V and i pretty much took her from standard 135bhp to a whopping 220bhp in the space of 2 and half years

And as i know youa ll like pics on here i shall put a few up of my glanza and then of course some of the supra i shall be picking up on thursday!

The G:

This is when i bought her!

Then it just progressed from there lol!

Anyway that was the glanza! my first jap car and i loved and will most definately miss the turbo and all the sexual noises that come from it lol!

Onto the bigger better car!

My (hopefully) black Supra N/a 5 speed! :)

Here are some pics the guy sent me yesterday!

And this is the wheels that will be coming on the car after a nice fresh wheel refurb!

So yeah i plan on owning her for quite some time and after having a silly amount of power out of my glanza i am going to be going for more looks, styling and noise with my supra as lets face it, its such a beautiful car!

Also i am from Hull, East Yorkshire! We have many members from around this area or are we all southerners on here?

Cheers, Dan

Hi and welcome, both cars a stunning and the glanza is one of the nicest of seen.

Great choice on the supra it looks like a nice clean example though I'm sure you'll be missing the having a turbo, pretty soon lol.

Thanks very much man i appreciate both comments! :)

Oh yes the boost loss is going to hurt badly but im going to have the lovely sound of the supra to keep my mind of it for a while then tbh i will end up starting an N/a-T build depending on how reliable it stays after the conversion :/

Your welcome, I actually have a 5 speed na too and am currently going na-t too and should have the car up and running in the next few days.

A lot of members are against na-t as they don't think it's worthwhile cost wise but mine should be making a good amount of power on the lower compression and will cost me a fraction of what a tt6 would have. Though I will admit the gearbox is holding me back from running too much power.

If your thinking of going na-t have a look at dr jekylls "project Hyde thread" and welshstealths na-t build thread.