The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For all Na owners with decat's,manifold or both or anyone that gives a monkey's

Graham1984

It seams that everyone who has had a decat,changed the manifold or both are suffering from Honda rasp syndrome that is downgrading their way of life in a sad sad way. If the people like Whiffbitzs ect could let us know of a way around this or make a exhaust so our cars do not have to live in shame of a Honda rasp then your input would be great.

Find it in your hearts to save us from this without us buying a twin turbo version as I am sure if a exhaust that got rid of this problem would be a good seller. If just £2 a month can save a child in Africa then surely something we could buy for under £500 would make you feel just as special inside knowing that you have put a smile or our faces and taken ear defenders off our heads.........

Alternatively feel free to donate a twin turbo my way uk spec if possible and make a lads Xmas dream a reality....

If you are really tight or hard up 36p and a half eaten kitKat will do.

Add your name if you agree

-Graham1984

Hello everybody, my name is Supra Gaz and i too, am a rasper. I have been rasping for three years now and it doesnt get any easier to cope with. I have tried to give up rasping in the past, i bought a 1jz vvti to drop in my car, but alas, i ended up having a daughter instead. I am now thinking dropping in a V8 would solve my raspiness. To all my fellow raspers, hang on in there, a solution is coming, i can feel it!

I thought I'd never fall into this position, it has turned my life upside down, even my wife has threaten to leave me after hearing the rasp. My boss now dislikes me, I get all the rubbish work & have to really push myself, I am close to the end.

The worst thing is, my father won't even look at me now. :(

Please help, I don't know what I'll do to myself.

Abz father wont talk to him because he drives a raspy car.

Supra gaz tried to escape from his rasper but he has now returned to haunt him.

Neil-Na is discriminated against but tries not to care although he is torn up inside.

Graham1984 is also discriminated against but that was due to being too tight/skint to get a TT and due to god hating him........

One thing these raspers have in common is hope for a better tomorrow instead of living in the sad today...... If whifbitzs would give £400 to any of these maybe they could find a cure..... if suprastore worked full stop maybe there could be hope.... If mvp would do a rasp lottery there could be joy.............. We live today to fight tomorrow forever and ever amen... I mean rasp

You do know the rasp is partly down to resonance? Ebay manifolds and decat's with cheap pipework and can make the noise much worse but even hi powered NA engine's like the M3 rasp. If you want to rid yourself of it a twin box exhaust will help quietening it down or pray that when Paul finally drops his NA manifold for sale it doesn't resonate as bad.

I thought I'd never fall into this position, it has turned my life upside down, even my wife has threaten to leave me after hearing the rasp. My boss now dislikes me, I get all the rubbish work & have to really push myself, I am close to the end.

The worst thing is, my father won't even look at me now. :(

Please help, I don't know what I'll do to myself.

I found the best solution was never to sell my turbo car in the first place.

Hope this helps!

Is there a chance your report comes out by 9:30am tomorrow?????

Are you getting the whifbitzs one? It is up for sale for £350 atm on special.

No I'm making my own. Wont be for another week or two due to other commitments.

I think going from 3" down to 2.5" and having two silencers in addition to the rear box will make quite a difference!