The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all, looking for a Supra n/a

berg

The N/A Supra is a good place to start mate, if it's your first RWD machine??. Get some practise in first!! before turbo power puts you through an hedge :lol:

Regarding insurance, give Adrian Flux a try. They have been the cheapest for me, 3 years on the trot. Good luck :thumbs:

Cheapest price on comparison sites etc is £1700 tpft lol

I am currently with adriun flux on my car now, 240bhp cupra which im paying £650 for, comparison sites on my cupra are £1100 cheapest so adriun flux are definately being good to me.

Ill be ringing in the morning for a quote on changing cars and go from there.

If insurance allows, my budget will be between 3-4k for one, should find a decent n/a for that money i hope!

Are any of the n/a supras 6 speed?

Its my first rear wheel drive car, i have driven rwd before but never owned

I paid 3k for mine and it was mint. U'll defo get a good example

As comparison sites go, there prpoer deceptive. I had quotes at £1000 for my sup but when i phoned to activate a policy they tripled it. Eventually got it sorted for a cracking price.

Good luck with it tho mate. And happy hunting :)

Good news on the insurance, Flux will allow me to change cars and the premium for the supra will be £1080 which is pretty good :)

Downside is they want nearly £500 up front for my payments to stay the same

I cant see why they cant calculate new monthly payment plans so i dont have to do that

Now i know i can insure one for decent money my car will be going up for sale :)

My Supra came from Japan, with no security system what so ever. Just door locks + ignition barrel. lol!!

You should get a very nice N/A for 4K, maybe even an manual Aerotop :). Although, if a UK Supra is what you really want, save the extra dosh and get one.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3861/meerkat.jpg

Have you had a read through the Supra buying guides on here?? worth a read if you have'nt ;)

Probably a stupid question but do supras have a thatcham 2 immobiliser as standard?

My insurance requires this

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Ill have a read on buying guides etc now :)

I would love an aerotop, only ones ive seen for sale are auto so i guess manual aaerotop is quite rare, my car is for sale so once that goes and i have cash then i can really start looking properly :)

Hi

I'd really like to pay for my membership before I try and sell my car.

Paul - you need to pay for membership.

I see Charlotee has mentioned this to you already.

I see Gaz has done it.

Now I'm doing it.

Play fair old chap :)