The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help and advice please

nazz123

hi guys

i have been a member on this site about over a year but have only been on the site a few times and have never posted on here before but i want to start off with getting advice from all you members. My name is Nazz i live in the Birmingham area of the UK and am looking to purchase a supra sometime early in the new year maybe end of January of sometime Febuary i am looking to get a Japanese Import i want to be the first uk owner it has to be a twin turbo (1997) model with the standard recaro seats in manual i am looking to use JM imports to help me get this car over with my specification.

I know there are different models like the JZ or RZ please can you help me with the different models and tell me which one is best to get? i am looking on spending £10,000 on getting the car but i also have a additional 2k to spend on modifications which i have sort of already decided what i will spending on.

i would appreciate any advice and help from members

many thanks Nazz