The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BBS LMs all done

Josh

They are gonna look ace!

Are they 19's then? And do you need to lower the suspension for them?

18X10 and 18x9.5. Not sure if the car'll need to be lowered or not, I'll have to fit them and see. If it does need to be, I'll give CW a holler :)

Oh man, I want to fit them right now. I'm not going to buy tyres until I'm ready to fit them so I can't get them on.

Nice choice with the colour Josh!:)

Rear arch roll required or has it already been done!?

I don't think it's been done, but Si had the LMs on it before (as per pic on page 1) and I think they were the same sizes, so it should be ok.

Well, I hope it'll be ok :D

The offsets may not be the same though. Did these come off a Supra?

Easy to find out as there usually engraved in the centre of the wheel around the centre cap.

Trying to find these in the proper fitment offset is nigh impossible now, although still available from Japan the offsets are a bit more in line with the likes of Rays and Weds.