The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Redline Magazine

dude

Originally posted by Chris Wilson

is there any mention of a silver Skyline GTS-t that ran against the Scottish Supra drag car in the 2WD final? ta!

Yeah chris it ran a best of 11.5 @118 and 12.7 in the final against the CRD car , nothing on the top speed board though , its worth noting that a lot of people are complaining re the timing equipment being out and for sure the terminal speeds are wrong for the 1/4 mile , about 10mph down .

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Jake

That was one of the two Semi Finals wasn't it?

I thought it was you and Dee (CRD) in the 2WD final.

Yeah semi final jake , well noticed but still think you should have got flattest hand and loudest scream trophies .

Originally posted by dude

Yeah semi final jake , well noticed but still think you should have got flattest hand and loudest scream trophies

Awwww, that's not fair. I thought I kept the screaming down to a minimum under the circumstances :D

Originally posted by Jake

Awwww, that's not fair. I thought I kept the screaming down to a minimum under the circumstances :D

does anyone have a copy they can scan in? I only want to read the TOTB article and am too tight to pay for a magazine full of adverts for it.

Originally posted by stealthhosts

does anyone have a copy they can scan in? I only want to read the TOTB article and am too tight to pay for a magazine full of adverts for it.

Free lights on the front of the magazine, free lights.... buy it for the free lights.... woo they are lights for inside the car.... free ones.

Yeah if anyone could scan it I'd be grateful :)

LOL don't worry squire, the small number of members haven't been emailing me constantly asking when it'll be back - there really is no rush :)

I actually emailed my ISP tonight about it to try and gather some info on what can be done from their point of view, I suspect they will adopt the "start again" route though. If you reckon we can save it I'm open to suggestions but only when you can spare the time, there really is no immediate panic :)

Originally posted by mcanny

My limited knowledge is telling me that another forum may have a rather silly security hole in it :)

(like I'm one to talk after my attack!)

So why advertise the fact, just let them get on with their forum and we concentrate on this one.

i just bought it on way home from dudes. was dissapointed with the free lights. they are red and i wanted blue ones. dude if you have blue ones do you want to swop for some nice red ones. they will match your eyes when you racing and have tunnel vision

let us know if you want to swop lights

going to stick mine under bonet so they shine off all the blang :innocent:

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

i just bought it on way home from dudes. was dissapointed with the free lights. they are red and i wanted blue ones. dude if you have blue ones do you want to swop for some nice red ones. they will match your eyes when you racing and have tunnel vision

let us know if you want to swop lights

going to stick mine under bonet so they shine off all the blang :innocent:

Thanks for the fruit Mark , we all sitting around eating oranges and bananas !!!!