The mkiv Supra Owners Club

interestig what bodykit most wanted

Guest Prosupra

Guest Prosupra

i do parts from photos even. so im interested to know what kit of which parts most wanted so i can do on car and then like trader to sell them. can do carbon or fiberglass and painted.

Guest Prosupra

Dnl i got mold on that wing. can do fiberglass or carbon. legs i do for different cars different ;)

please notice i do any sales after get reply from moderator that i sended to becoming vendor ;)

then can offer carbon interior,exterior,lights,leds, leather and etc jobs.

Edited by Prosupra (see edit history)

Guest Prosupra

yes i got all pc of my work im affraid not be banned... can i post photos as this is not sales!???

Raven please post photo i own Mercedes so i know better by photos ;) xexe

Mitchell post photos or idea that always good and more visual information ;)

cheers

Guest Prosupra

almost all parts i do by hands but if i need strong pieces then by heat and vacuuming.

all piece i do with epoxy resin and uv top coat to protect of sun..

Guest Prosupra

please post photos like i asked that help a lot ;) thanxs

as i told i can post carbon parts of mine work- i hope admin not kick me for only photos and not sales?! what think guys?

Guest Prosupra

sorry i not do or never did vinyl job as honestly i do not know how to do vinyl as this is sticker as i know that cheap immitation that is not acceptible for me and i never put that into my car . i do real carbon pieces.;):eyebrows:

can not see that link i think as i have to get PM from moderator that got my PM how to do here vendor. as i saw clearly rules ;))

Edited by Prosupra (see edit history)

Guest Prosupra

that is local company here and im individual person. i know this company as it local here.

please post photos or smth as im waitting on moderator allow to pay here and start sales and builds. so my messages limited if i count 18 of 25 ;) 7 left