The mkiv Supra Owners Club

An Anouncement regarding Me, AFR and Matt

dude

I did ask Matt to do this as I felt it would be better coming from him. AFR/Matt and myself parted company around 2 weeks ago, I have moved with Simon, my Dyno dynamics Dyno and any Supra related parts back to Austec Racing, I felt I could not carry on with the partnership as we both seem to have different ideas on how a company should be run etc, thats all im willing to say on the matter, some members have known this for a while and any whos cars etc are effected have been contacted and kept abreast of the situation. So basically I am know back in the workshop I should never have left with 10.000 sq ft shop and full machine shop and fabrication facilities as well a s2 chassis dynos and a Stuska 1600 hp engine dyno. There are still things to be sorted between myself and Matt 1 of which will be trader status here but that is between us and the mods etc. Anyone with any questions can contact me via or my number in my sig.

Mawby, can you please reinstate my pm so i can contact mods, I prob dont need to remind you I actually paid and until Matt sorts out our financial state am still a 50% partner in AFR, ie all outstanding bills are split between Matt and myself

AFR Tuning will be coming off the forum as a trader. We will still be going but not as a trader on here.

Many thanks to all for their custom in the past.

To all wondering, whenever any partnership breaks up there is a settlement, I have left Matt all the equipment that I purchased on behalf of AFR and the building, I will be removed from the lease and Matt will carry on as I understand, part of that settlement and the £ figure reached was that AFR remove themselves as traders on this forum, i will need to discuss with the mods where we go from here regarding my trader status, I have also and will be removing all the supra spares that are not part of any outstanding jobs at AFR. I will still be working in conjunction with Matt on certain things, its just better we part as friends rather than let things degrade to a point of no return, I still say that Matt is one of the best mappers around and one of only 2 people I would let map my car.