The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra owner

Guest AshRZ

Hi everyone!

Well after a lot of years messing about with hondas and a few nissan I decided it was time for a change.

I was looking at a couple of celica gt4's but couldnt really find any for a decent price. So i decided I would take a look at some Supra's.

Well i found a decent SZ-R with a few nice bits on it (Pics will be up tomorrow), it does need a couple of things doing which include a new rear tire, new rear suspension and a blow in the exhaust.

To be fair its a really nice drive and i loved the drive home.

I must say a big thanks for the information that you guys have put up on here as it really help when going to look at the ones I looked at.

Anyway looking forward to enjoying the Supra. [GRIN][/GRIN]

Welcome to the club!

Some good advise from Dunk, you will find plenty of information on this forum.

Did anyone mention we like pics?!? :D

Pics will be up in a little later. Everyone loves pictures!! ;)

Iv been reading constantly since I joined the forum. Its good to know there is people to help if needed. Cheers.

Welcome to the club mate, what cars have you had in the past?

I have had 3 Mk2 CRX's (1 turbo'd 16v), Civic EG, Civic EK VTI, Civic EP3 Type R, 2x 200sx s13, R32 gtst4 and a R33 gtst. Also still have an Civic EG that I have put a lot of money into and need to finish before i even start on adding to the Supra.

Thankyou very much.

Im looking forward to enjoying it a lot more and getting a few more pics done when I have had a chance to wash and polish it :)

Found out where the exhaust is blowing, just need a new gasket which isnt too bad ;)

Thankyou very much.

Im looking forward to enjoying it a lot more and getting a few more pics done when I have had a chance to wash and polish it :)

Found out where the exhaust is blowing, just need a new gasket which isnt too bad ;)

More than likely you will end up changing it for something louder anyway :eyebrows:

Nice :thumbs: First thing I would do is get rid of the horrendous fog light on the bumper and convert one of the reverse lights into the fog light (covered many times on here). Although saying that, it would be quite a big job as I bet there are holes in the bumper where they have attached the previous one on...