The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cup Holders / bike rack

Guest redcapri

Guest redcapri

Hi All, I've just bought a new red supra and wondered if anyone can advise what the best bespoke cup holders I can fit are and where I can buy them?

Also, how easy is it to remove the spoiler as I'm looking to put a bike rack on the back I've just brough from Argos?

Thanks in anticipation.

Guest BuiltForComfort

Hi,

I once had a cup holder that clipped onto one of the air vents, what size McDonalds do you have? These are only good upto a medium shake, anything bigger and you will need something more substantial. Check out http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_819267_langId_-1_categoryId_165686

I removed my spoiler easily so I could tow my caravan easier, I just used polyfiller in the holes and some airfix model paint. Looks perfect.

Anyone recommend a good place to get hub caps, my alloys are scuffed and are looking a bit tired.

1) Many cup holders are available. "The best" depends on what your main criteria are: do you go for the ability to hold large cups, how much the cupholder looks like John Terry's face, or that the colour of the cupholder matches your suit? Also consider how many rabbits have been harmed in the production of said cupholders.

2) It's fairly easy. Use the search facility. :)

Welcome to the club. :)

Guest redcapri

Great, thanks for the quick response BuiltForComfort. I'm enjoying this forum already.

Looks like that's my lunch break sorted. Down to Halfords for my half-price bargain!

Hi,

I once had a cup holder that clipped onto one of the air vents, what size McDonalds do you have? These are only good upto a medium shake, anything bigger and you will need something more substantial. Check out http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_819267_langId_-1_categoryId_165686

I removed my spoiler easily so I could tow my caravan easier, I just used polyfiller in the holes and some airfix model paint. Looks perfect.

Anyone recommend a good place to get hub caps, my alloys are scuffed and are looking a bit tired.

1. Pollyfiller and airfix paint = perfect? Lol

2. Towing a caravan? With a supra? And the spoiler gets in the way? Lol

3. Hub caps?

Guest redcapri

Hi BuiltForComfort, just noticed you're in Norfolk. Where abouts? I'm Eastside of Cambridgeshire, if you're Westside of Norfolk maybe wee could hook-up for a spin?