The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boostlogic exhaust fitting

chazuk

Has anyone got any pictures taken from underneath and sides of the boostlogic exhaust fitted ?. The hangers on the exhaust are in odd places my rsr has hangers that goes to factory locations .To me it seems that the boostlogic has no hangers on the box back seems odd as what stops it from moving side to side ?. So I have bought a 5"exhaust clamp hanger that fits nice round the back box itself but its looking like allot of work to get that to marry up to the orginal exhaust hanger on the car.

If you using a whiffbits midpipe you have to get that made longer by welding a band... Its only what i have been told and read mate as the midpipes are made slightly to short for the boostlogic system.... perhaps thats your problem.
Weird if anything mine seems to long , then again I have got the boostlogic 4"v to 3"2bolt as my midpipe is the 3" version so this added a good 4-5 inches on.

They are not the best of fitting but still number one in the sounds department, putting a hanger round the back box sounds a good idea to me.

:) I wanted loud and I could not think of a better exhaust , I know you have had a few mate have you got any under car pic's of how Lee did yours ?

:) I wanted loud and I could not think of a better exhaust , I know you have had a few mate have you got any under car pic's of how Lee did yours ?

I just used the fittings it came with, there is nothing on the back box, it just hangs off the system, will try and find a picture.