The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy

Guest paul bell

Guest paul bell

Hiya everyone im paul from newcastle, ive had my supra for nearly a year now and love it. I drove down to london to buy it as it was going cheap at the time. I havent really done that much to it yet as moneys been a bit tight. My wifes buying me some new wheels this weekend for an early birthday present woohoo!!! and i fancy the rota gtr's but im not sure what colour to go for. I like the gunmetal or black, what would you guys go for. My mate ellis has got the jade r's on his supra and i quite like them as well

hi mate. welcome to the club. car looks nice. always had a soft spot for silver supras ever since i had a silver st202 celica. car looks in good condition.

id go with black rota gtr's, the five spokes are a good look. ive seen alot of those jade R's around, be different mate stick with your original plan to get the rota's :)

Guest paul bell

Thanks guys. Its just a standard na. To be honest i dont know how i drove it back home the discs were that badly warped when i bought it. I replaced the brakes with mtec discs and pads and had to buy a new caliper for the passenger rear. Then the starter motor was sticking so i took that off and give it a spray with wd and its been fine ever since lol. The only other thing ive done is have the body work sorted hear and there as it was a bit of a clip. Ive just fitted a splitter to the front so the bumper will be getting sprayed next. :rolleyes: